Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09475 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,926 (kr 51,989) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)