Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01270 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,682 (руб 132,482) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)