Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10534 GBP / HKD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 56% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,897 (HK$36,992) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)