Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,366 (1,820,843 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)