Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17956 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,576 (RM8,778) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)