Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18190 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,015 (RM11,078) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)