Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01396 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,621 (руб 116,090) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)