Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01096 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,400 (₨127,699) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (40 minutes ago)