Cost of living in Kollam, India vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01085 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,082 (₨99,746) in Kollam.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)