Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,364 (₨131,533) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)