Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01059 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,416 (₨133,718) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)