Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 GBP / UZS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 65% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,416 (16,018,686 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)