Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,604 (7,992,163 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)