Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,108 (4,886,558 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)