Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,203 (€3,620) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)