Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02844 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,508 (53,034₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)