Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,234 (3,312,343 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)