Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,398 (7,468,145 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)