Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27766 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,985 (EC$10,749) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)