Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26558 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,649 (EC$9,974) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)