Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28562 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,739 (EC$6,087) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)