Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28070 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,736 (EC$9,748) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)