Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00959 GBP / BDT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,503 (Taka 156,672) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)