Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02963 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £617 (20,813₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)