Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01113 GBP / SDGX *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £798 (48,914 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)