Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02459 GBP / SDGX *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 94% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £225 (2,183 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)