Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01948 GBP / SDGX *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 88% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £499 (11,890 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)