Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02129 GBP / SDGX *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 94% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £237 (6,006 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)