Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11275 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £975 (8,649 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)