Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01649 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £952 (57,765 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)