Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11663 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,030 (8,828 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)