Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11743 GBP / SDG
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £662 (5,635 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)