Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03052 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,020 (33,410₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)