Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,312 (﷼ 73,276,298) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)