Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,428 (﷼ 83,772,917) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)