Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,511 (﷼ 71,552,880) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)