Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,668 (﷼ 124,149,523) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)