Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00690 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,504 (₨ 362,746) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)