Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,288 (€2,602) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)