Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,968 (€2,275) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)