Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11367 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,525 (元39,809) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)