Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11238 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,318 (元38,426) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)