Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11361 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,567 (元31,395) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 2 hours ago)