Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01093 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,739 (₨250,573) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)