Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,426 (3,570,551 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)