Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,570 (7,701,708 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)