Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01115 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,558 (408,758 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (28 minutes ago)