Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01046 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,129 (394,716 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)