Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01182 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,033 (256,683 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)