Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00220 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,186 (537,907 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (43 minutes ago)