Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £980 (398,893 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)