Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 GBP / HUF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 63% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £936 (334,841 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (39 minutes ago)