Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00535 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,853 (719,684 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)