Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 21% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,030 (562,704 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)