Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 20% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,060 (1,030,870 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)