Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01165 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,447 (руб 124,207) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)