Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11302 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,599 (元22,996) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)