Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22070 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,756 (7,955TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)