Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16520 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,668 (10,096TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)