Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20660 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,091 (﷼ 10,120) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)