Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20522 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,679 (﷼ 17,927) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)