Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 31%|
Are you moving to Johor Bahru? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Johor Bahru of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vladivostok costs руб 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port Moresby costs 12 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨1,700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $101 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 5 hours ago)