Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25508 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,498 (R$ 9,794) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)