Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21633 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,184 (R$ 10,094) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (41 minutes ago)