Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11359 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,965 (元17,302) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)