Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01223 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,002 (₨163,609) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)