Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,741 (€1,978) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)