Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,312 (₩4,894,540) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)