Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,092 (₩4,484,415) in Jeju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)