Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,154 (₨96,562) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)