Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £4,078 (389,428 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)