Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01084 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,692 (340,421 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)