Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,859 ($5,138) in Ithaca, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)