Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00650 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,399 (₨215,324) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)