Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,656 (₨224,236) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)