Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 GBP / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,343 (₨173,961) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)