Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 883 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,493 (₨230,874) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)