Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,915 (Dinar 2,719) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)