Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,140 (﷼ 117,813,390) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)