Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24815 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,633 (S/. 6,580) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)