Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22667 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,601 (S/. 11,476) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)