Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21763 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,257 (S/. 10,371) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)