Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23971 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,477 (S/. 10,332) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)