Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,570 (€4,051) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)