Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24664 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,734 (R$ 11,083) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)